You can toggle the "View Donations" permission on custom roles. This is a great permission to give to volunteers so that they can help you reach your fundraising goals.
Members with this role will see a Donor Overview for each class they are scoped for.
This overview has 5 components
- A bar graph of members by donors vs non-donors
- The number of people that haven't donated
- A button to view all the people that haven't donated
- A button to view those that have donated
- If mail merge permissions are enabled, there will be a button that says "Ask for Donations." Users can click that button to send a mail-merge email to all the people that haven't donated yet.
Volunteers can see how class participation is going. They can see which members have donated so they can thank them. They can see the people that haven't donated and reach out individually. They can also reach out en-masse, but in a personalized way, to all the non-donors.
The time frame for the Donor Overview card is based on your fiscal year. Learn how to edit your fiscal year here.